Many a times, after execution of the Lease, necessity for rectifying/amending the said Lease arises when there is an increase/decrease in the area of the plot, or in its boundaries, or any defect, noticed after registration of the Lease.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REC. / AMND. DEED
Following formalities are required to be completed for rectification deed.
- Application addressed to the Administrator, DHA from Allottee / Transferee requesting Registration of rectification / amending deed with full address and telephone No.
- Dues clearance endorsement on application from Account Branch.
- National Identity Card (Two Photocopies) of owner and two photocopies of each witness (Photocopies of both sides of NIC of owner and witness should be on one page).
- One latest passport size photograph (do not paste photograph).
- Photocopy of ‘A’ Lease (in case of KMC land photocopies of ‘B’/’C’ Lease).
- Rectification / Amending Deed document duly affixed with Special Adhesive Stamps from Central Stamping Office, City Court Karachi (value of stamp may be got checked from Sub Registrar Clifton Town-1 before affixing).
- Site Plan; One copy on Ammonia Print.
IN CASE OF SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
Original Special Power of Attorney duly registered / attested by PAKISTAN EMBASSY if outside Pakistan, along-with on photocopy having Rs. 2/- Court Fee Stamp on it.
IN CASE OF GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
- Two photocopies of General Power of Attorney (GPA) duly Registered by a Sub-Registrar / Distt. Registrar or attested by PAKISTAN EMBASSY if outside Pakistan, having Rs. 2/- Court Fee Stamp on it.
- Photo copy of acceptance letter of GPA issued by DHA.
- Certificate to the effect that the execution of the power is alive duly attested by Oath Commissioner / Notary Public / Class - I Gazetted Officer.
- Registration of normal documents is carried out Tuesday & Thursday between 1100 Hours To 1300 Hours.
- At the time of Registration you must be in possession of your Original National Identity Card for Identification.
- You are required to bring cash amount of Rs.100/- being Registration fee of the document.
- Site visit of the property will be conducted by DHA Planning Directorate Field Staff within one week, without which the case will not be processed.
- You are required to bring Pay order amount of Rs.100/- in the name of Sub-Registrar-I Clifton Town, Karachi being Registration fee of the document.