GUIDELINES - PROPERTY EXCHANGE
In view of the malpractices in the market during sales / purchase of DHA Plots, following guidelines are provided to respective members in order to avoid any malpractice / fraudulent activity:-
- Complete payment may be mentioned on Sale proceed / Agreement to Sell.
- Do the Agreement for sale/purchase of plot in your presence.
- Must check the authenticity of Demand Draft / Pay Order before signing the transfer documents in front of Transfer and Record Officer, DHA Karachi.
- Must verify the price offered from the market be finalized in writing before making the deal
- Mode of payment and time schedule must be finalized in writing before making the deal.
- Service charges/commission of property dealer should be decided prior to the finalization of the deal.
- Always make an endeavor to check the market reputation of the dealer.
- Seller must carry Original Allotment Letter and CNIC at the date / time of deal.
- Must cross the copies of Allotment Letter and CNIC while handing over to the dealer.
- During deal put a restriction that you will meet seller / purchaser before transfer process to confirm the amount.
- Do not pay / accept price in multiple instruments, pay/accept only through single DD/PO unless specifically required.
- Do not give your rights to property dealer for finalization of sale/purchase of plot in any circumstances.
- Do not sign any paper / affidavit prepared by the property dealer before reading the documents.
- Do not sign the Biana affidavit before finalization of terms/conditions regarding sale/purchase of the plot.
- Biana should not be signed by the seller unless it is signed by the purchaser.
- Do not give the right to the purchaser for sale of plot on Biana / Affidavit before transfer of plot.
- Avoid selling property to the dealer, if possible.
- Do not give your exact plot number while getting assessment from the market.
- Never give your original "Open certificate File" to anyone except to the "Transfer Officer" at the time of conversion to "Allotment Letter".
"ABOVE ALL FULFILL YOUR COMMITMENTS"