Members who wish to obtain loan for any purpose from House Building Finance Corporation / Bank / Financial Institution may obtain a "No Objection Certificate" to mortgage / assign their plots, on a written request, after clearance of dues and registration of Lease 'A'. In case where B or C Lease has already been registered, such requests, for NOC are made to the Military Estate Officer, Karachi direct by members. However in case of B or C Lease properties of KMC Land, NOC will be issued by DHA. Instructions and Specimen Form for HBFC Loan are given below:

To download these instructions and other specimen documents Click here