To apply for CTC of Title documents following are required to be submitted:
- Signatures on application (as per specimen) to be attested by Nazim/CO/Sta Comd/Fmn Comd/ Oath Commissioner (as the case may be).
- Affidavit on Rs. 20/- Non Judicial Stamp Paper duly attested.
- 1 X photo copy of CNIC duly attested.
- Bank Draft/Pay Order for CTC Charges fee in favour of DHA Karachi.
- Publication in two National daily Newspapers (Urdu & English as per list given below) of repute / wide circulation in Karachi and the province of residence of the applicant regarding loss of document required.
- List of Newspapers:-
- English Morning Daily - Dawn, The News.
- Urdu Morning Daily - Jang, Nawa-e-Waqt, Express.
- CTC will not be dispatched. Personal appearance before the Designated Officer of the Authority is mandatory while receiving CTC.
- In case of CTC is required to be attached with the case, then appearance of owner before the DHA designated officer is mandatory at the time of deposit of application for CTC.
- The CTC application should be deposited at the Establishment Counter/Reception (veranda) and obtain a receipt. The receipt will indicate the date of collection in case of no dispute/legal notice etc.
- CTC cases are not processed on urgent basis.
- In case of issuance of an authority letter, such authority letter has to be signed by the owner in front of DHA designated officer.
- Attestation of Affidavits:
- Affidavit executed within Karachi (Pakistan) be got attested by Oath Commissioner/Notary Public/ Nazim concerned.
- Affidavit executed outside Karachi (within Pakistan) be got attested by 1st class Magistrate/Nazim concerned.
- Affidavits executed outside Pakistan be got attested from authorized officer of Pak Embassy abroad / Consulate General.
To download these instructions and other specimen documents Click here