- MUTATION - LEGAL HEIRS (BUNGALOW/SHOP/FLATS)
- Covering letter asking for Mutation in the names of Legal Heirs.
- 1 X Photo copy of CNIC of each legal heirs duly attested.
- Two latest photographs of each legal heir duly attested.
- Copy of Death Certificate of deceased duly attested.
- Copy of Heir Ship Certificate duly attested.
- One copy of Mutation Letter issued by MEO Karachi duly attested. (owner copy).
- DHA copy of Mutation Letter issued by MEO Karachi. (in original).
- Copy of B/C Lease with Sale Deed duly attested.
- Please also intimate DHA Membership number of each legal heir. In case it is not held then apply for Category 'C' membership of this Authority prior to Mutation.
- "Dues Clearance" After Check & Accepts dues clearance endorsement on covering letter be obtained from DHA cash counter before depositing the documents on reception counter.
- In case of Mutation of property in the name of more than one
owner, a consent letter from all the co-sharers be attached,
including / mentioning the address on which the correspondence
- Mutation cases are not processed on urgent basis
- Site visit of the property will be conducted by DHA Planning
Directorate field staff within one week, without which the case
will not be processed.
- In case of KMC land, the Instructions for Transfer of "Open
Plot" to Legal Heirs be followed.