Procedures & Bylaws Selling Land to DHA

Selling Land to DHA

Land owners may offer land to DHA on a written request incl photocopies of fol docus:-

  • NOC from Mukhtiarkar.
  • Copy of Village Form VF VII duly attested by Mukhtiarkar
  • Attested copies of National Identity Card of Vendor.
  • Search Certificate from the concerned Registrar.
  • Original copy of Sale Deed forming basis of title.
  • Affidavit as per specimen given below.
  • Undertaking.
  • Original Payment Challan Form.