Deviation Approval / Permission – DCK
If owner wants to deviate from the approved building plan during the construction of the building then he must have to take deviations approval else he is penalized.
- Application is submitted at Administration Directorate at DCK along with the required documents.
- Application is forwarded to TP&BC Dte at DCK.
- TP&BC Dte conducts the site survey as well as do scrutiny of the case.
- No objections are found during site survey.
- Minute sheet is initiated.
- Forwarded to Additional Director (BP) for approval.
- In case of residential property simply permission is issued.
- commercial properties penalty is issued after approval from AD (BP). Permission is issued after payment of penalty.
- Case is closed.