FAQs property-transaction

Frequently Asked Questions (Property Transaction)

No, GPA holder cannot transfer the plot.


No, GPA (General Power Attorney) must be revoked before transfer of property.

No, 'A' lease must be surrendered before transfer of property except in case of legal heirs where on demise of the owner, 'A' lease is cancelled.


Yes, the Sign Before for transfer of plot can be executed within same day by payment of Urgent Sign Before fee, only when it is free from any and all encumbrances.

No, The title document of the property must be produced with the transfer documents.

The owner may submit his request for deputation of a DHA designated officer for Sign Before at his residence at his expense.